One concept that crops up repeatedly when researching male chastity is the initiation of a “chastity contract” between the keyholder and the male in chastity. This, initially, struck me as a bit contrived, especially in a situation where the participants are husband and wife. Why go to the bother of developing a contract that would be totally unenforceable in law (and, let’s face it – if it got as far as litigation, your relationship is screwed anyway). On reflection, however, I have come to the conclusion that there are good reasons for developing such a contract (or guidelines, if you prefer).
It can help define what it is that you (both) want to gain from the experience of male chastity. In my case, I want C to take control of my sexual activity since this appeals to a submissive part of my personality. I would also like C to take an active interest; simply being locked up and forgotten would, I suspect, rapidly get tedious but add a little teasing and things hot up again. Finally, I want this to be fun for both of us.
A contract sets boundaries. From C’s point of view, I think this will be reassuring: she is hardly bound to anything and can call everything off if she so desires. I know she would get fed-up if I started whining so the contract specifies that I can’t do that. If I do, she can punish me and, if I won’t accept the punishment, she can call the whole thing off. I have no comeback as I agreed to all this beforehand.
It also gives permissions. If C wants to be pleasured all she has to do is say. She doesn’t have to feel guilty about denying me. I asked for it, I wanted it and I even signed a piece of paper that said it was fine for her to do that. What’s more, if I try and make her feel guilty, that’s whining.
There are probably other reasons for formalising a chastity contract but these seem sufficient so I wrote one stole one from the Internet. If you Google “chastity contract” you will have enough reading material to keep you busy for a week. Some are astonishingly detailed, some are extremely strict and some must have been written by people living in la-la land. In the end, I cobbled together something that seemed to fit our needs. I’ve just given it to C for her to alter as she wishes. Perhaps you would like a look, I would welcome any comments.
This contract is made between Peter and C.
Peter has requested that C lock him into a chastity device to which she holds the only key (apart from a key to be used only in emergencies). The intention is that C will then have complete control over Peter’s sexual activity. This contract attempts to define the conditions under which both parties agree to proceed. While this may not be a legally binding contract, it should be viewed as binding to both parties within the context of a loving marriage.
• Peter will wear said device for a period determined by C.
• Peter is responsible for daily cleaning of device.
• Peter will notify C immediately of any concerns regarding function or cleanliness of device.
• C will permit at least one removal of device in a three-day period for cleaning and (if necessary) shaving.
• Peter agrees that such release may be supervised and agrees to all terms of release as set forth by C, including restraints if deemed necessary.
• Peter agrees that he will immediately re-secure device after cleaning.
• C will retain all keys to said device.
• C will carry one key on her person at all times.
• Peter will not attempt to defeat the device in any way.
• C will make one emergency key available to Peter for use in medical emergency, doctor appointments, and any other situation in which excessive bodily harm may be present to Peter or exposure of the device is unavoidable. This key will be secured in tamper-proof packaging.
• Peter agrees that in an emergency he will notify C as soon as possible and that no sexual release is permitted. If sexual-release is attempted and/or carried out, punishment as outlined in the contract will be applied.
• Peter agrees that once the emergency has been rectified Peter will re-secure device immediately.
• Peter agrees that the times and duration of release from chastity for the purposes of sexual activity will be entirely at the discretion of C. Peter may respectfully ask for release but is not permitted to sulk, beg, whine or pester C. Peter may only request release for sexual activity once in any 24 hour period. Signs of affection such as kissing, cuddling etc are permitted at C’s discretion.
• C is given sole discretion of how releases will be carried out.
• Peter acknowledges and agrees that C has certain sexual needs that need to be fulfilled and such releases for C do not necessarily constitute a release for Peter.
• Peter agrees to satisfy C by whatever means C deems necessary for sexual gratification subject to the understanding that Peter is not to be permanently marked, burned, branded, scarred, pierced, shaved or tattooed without his express permission.
• Peter agrees that sexual releases may be accompanied by being restrained as determined by C.
• Peter agrees that C may release Peter for the means of sexual play but that no orgasm is permitted unless C permits one. Under these conditions C must advise Peter that he is not to orgasm and to tell her when an orgasm is imminent.
• Peter agrees that C may release Peter out of good nature and that such a release from device is not grounds for sexual release.
• Peter agrees to abide by all directions from C during such releases.
• Peter agrees to re-secure device upon command from C.
• Both parties agree that every day life decisions such as child development, household finances, and other marital decisions outside the bedroom will have no effect on terms of this agreement, and that such decisions made can have no impact on the terms of this agreement.
• Peter agrees and understands that C may use various methods to tease and torment Peter at any time.
• C understands that she is free to receive any form of sexual gratification needed from Peter during periods of confinement.
• Peter is aware that rewards – up to and including sexual release – may be given for good behaviour including but not limited to pampering, dinner dates, gifts, massages, and other ideas Peter comes up with. Such rewards are entirely at the discretion of C.
• Both parties agree that modifications to this agreement may be needed during the period of this agreement and that such modifications can be made as long as both parties are in agreement.
Penalties and Punishments
• Both parties agree that deviation from contract will result in either cancellation of contract or punishments to correct errant behaviour.
• Breach of contract by C will constitute a cancellation of contract.
• Cancellation of contract will result in immediate release of Peter from device.
• Breach of contract by Peter will be handled at the discretion of C as outlined below.
• Unauthorized removal of device apart from removal in an emergency situation will normally result in a minimum seven-day period of lock up and denial for Peter. Absolutely no sexual releases will be allowed for Peter during this penalty period. Additional punishment may be added as determined by C.
• Unauthorized removal of device that includes a sexual release will normally result in a fourteen-day period of lock up and denial for Peter. Again, absolutely no sexual releases will be allowed for Peter during this penalty period. Additional punishment may be added as determined by C
• Peter agrees that additional punishment may be administered by C to correct or punish infractions from contract or behaviour considered unacceptable by C. Such punishment will be determined by C.
• Peter agrees that failure to accept terms of punishment for infractions may lead to immediate termination of this agreement by C.
Upon signing of contract Peter is to immediately secure said device and hand over keys to C. Terms of this contract commence upon transfer of keys.Explore posts in the same categories: Male Chastity comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site.